Foundation Studies in Anthroposophy – Encounter Program
Encountering anthroposophy can be challenging.
Envigorate your experience by exploring it with others.
This program meets every Saturday throughout the school year and gives you an in-depth experience through lectures, discussions, and artistic activities. The Encounter program encourages you to grow in knowledge and understanding with others as you work with a well-qualified and diverse faculty.
- Explore a systematic path through the basic ideas of anthroposophy.
- Learn through artistic activities: eurythmy, painting, clay, and drawing.
- Enjoy the satisfaction of meeting fellow students and exploring new ideas with them.
- Study the rhythms and meaning in your own biography and destiny.
- See anthroposophy in action at a Waldorf school and a biodynamic farm.
- Develop a sense for the spiritual reality that points to meaning and purpose in our complex world.
Encounter Course Locations, Dates and Times for 2021-22
Saturday Mornings in Thornhill
9:00 am – 1:00 pm (31 weeks)
Free Introductory Evening Wed., Sept. 15, 7:30 to 9:30 pm at RSCC Thornhill.
Term I: Sept. 25 – Dec. 11, 2021
Term II: Jan. 8 – March 12, 2022
Term III: April 2 – May 28, 2022
Foundation Studies Encounter Program Faculty
Thornhill faculty includes (amongst others):
Saturday Mornings in Ottawa
9:00 am – 1:00 pm (31 weeks) – Free Introductory Evening Wed. Sept. 15, 7:30 – 9:00 pm at Polaris School and Centre, 259 Donald St, Suite 159, Ottawa.
Term I: Sept. 25 – Dec. 18, 2021 + Fri. Oct. 1
Term II: Jan. 8 – March 5, 2022 + Fri. Mar. 4
Term III: Mar 26 – June 4, 2022
Weekend conference times (Oct. 1, 2, Mar. 4, 5) Fridays 7:30 – 9:00 pm, Saturdays 2-4 pm
Ottawa workshop facilitators will include:
Tuition Fee $1,800.
Choose one of the following options to register:
“Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now.” — Goethe
© Copyright 2021 RSCC. All Rights Reserved.