Foundation Studies in Anthroposophy – Encounter Program
Encountering anthroposophy can be challenging.
Envigorate your experience by exploring it with others.
This program meets every Saturday throughout the school year and gives you an in-depth experience through lectures, discussions, and artistic activities. The Encounter program encourages you to grow in knowledge and understanding with others as you work with a well-qualified and diverse faculty.
- Explore a systematic path through the basic ideas of anthroposophy.
- Learn through artistic activities: eurythmy, painting, clay, and drawing.
- Enjoy the satisfaction of meeting fellow students and exploring new ideas with them.
- Study the rhythms and meaning in your own biography and destiny.
- See anthroposophy in action at a Waldorf school and a biodynamic farm.
- Develop a sense for the spiritual reality that points to meaning and purpose in our complex world.
Encounter Course Locations, Dates and Times for 2022-23
Saturday Mornings in Thornhill
9:00 am – 1:00 pm (31 weeks)
Free Introductory Evening Wed., Sept. 14, 2022, 7:30 to 9:30 pm at RSCC Thornhill.
Term I: Sept 24 – Dec 10, 2022
Term II: Jan 7 – March 11, 2023
Term III: April 1 – May 27, 2023
Foundation Studies Encounter Program Faculty
Thornhill faculty includes (amongst others):
Tuition Fee $1,800.
Choose one of the following options to register:
“Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now.” — Goethe
© Copyright 2022 RSCC. All Rights Reserved.
This program does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.