Forest Courtyard School in Schomberg Ontario
Seeks Waldorf-trained Kindergarten teachers for alternative school program:
Mulberry Waldorf School
The following positions are being advertised by the Mulberry Waldorf School in Kingston Ontario as of June 2022
Pedagogical Director for Mulberry School
Are you looking for part-time teaching work during the summer? We are looking for someone to teach our 6-year-old daughter two or three times a week so that she can continue her kindergarten / grade 1 curriculum during the summer months, and into September. We are based in a central Toronto neighbourhood and are happy to supply all the resources you need.
If you have completed Waldorf training or are in the process of completing the program, and you have worked with young children, we’d be delighted to hear from you. We can be reached at email@example.com
Part Time Childcare Opportunity
Edgehill School seeks Grades Teacher, Administrator and Bookkeeper
Edge Hill Country School, nestled in West Grey, Ontario, is now accepting applications for the positions of Full Time Grades Teacher, Full Time Kindergarten Assistant, Full Time Administrator and Part Time Bookkeeper for the upcoming 2022-2023 School Year.
London Waldorf School Seeks Early Childhood Lead Teacher for 2022-23
London Waldorf School is seeking applicants for a 1 year contract position of Early Years Lead Teacher for the 2022-2023 school year. Click this link for full details: ECE Lead Teacher Posting (1 year contract) 2022_2023
Waldorf Pre-School Teacher for a Home School in Muskoka
Posted April 5, 2022:
Hello! We are looking for a preschool educator/caretaker for one to three 2+ year olds. Our location is two hours from Toronto, in Bala, Muskoka, Ontario. We are on the lake, surrounded by nature, a wonderful place to be. An ideal educator/caretaker will be someone who:
- is kind, respectful, fun and gentle hearted.
- completed Waldorf ECE training or is in the process of completing the program and has worked with young children.
- have a love of nature and be willing to explore and actively play with the children, even in inclement weather.
- have experience and confidence with positive behaviour management.
- observe and care for our children’s physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual development and well-being.
- demonstrate warmth, compassion and clarity in working with children and adults.
- create an environment of warmth, love, and safety for the children.
- organize special events.
- other responsibilities as necessary.
- recent Police Check and CPE-First Aid training, as well as comfort with swimming.
Start date May 24, 2022 until September 2022. Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5pm. Accomodation can be arranged on or offsite if necessary. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Waldorf Early Childhood Teacher in Guatemala City
Good Morning, we are writing from Trinus. My name is Claudia Escobar, from the Human Resources Department. We are looking for Early Childhood Waldorf Teacher. We are requesting the support of your institute so that you can inform your soon-to-graduate students or those who are looking for a job opportunity. We will have job opportunities for the 2022/2023 cycle. Thank you very much.
Trinus International Education Institution in Guatemala City was founded in August 2017, an independent institution serving students from Early Childhood to 6th Grade, our vision is that our children become people who have the tools to dedicate themselves to what they are passionate about in life; that at the same time have defined, identify and sustain their own values, and leave a positive impact on society. We believe the best way for us to accomplish this is by implementing Waldorf. In Trinus you will have the opportunity to be part of an Institution were we look to learn from our Waldorf Certified teachers to shape the institution culture and processes to positively impact the kids’ development.
Trinus is located in Guatemala City in zone 14 which is one of the most privilege neighborhoods in the country. You will also have the opportunity to live in a beautiful country filled with amazing natural places to go in adventures for the weekend. Here are two videos that show what Guatemala has to offer from hiking a volcano to relaxing in black sand beaches:
So, if you,
- Are open to new experiences and willing to relocate to Guatemala City and commit to a long-term relationship with the students, the community and the school.
- Consider yourself creative, with a high energy level, passionate for children and teaching, empathetic, and able to think outside the box in a “student-centered” program not a “curriculum – based” program.
- Are looking constantly to grow professionally and personally, and
- Speak English and Spanish, then we have this opportunity, for you:
Then please apply for the position
Position: Early Childhood Teacher to join us for 2022-2023 cycle year.
- Waldorf Teaching Certification/classroom experience 1 year
- Passionate, caring and loving teacher who enjoys being a team player and a hard worker.
- Ability to work supportively and collaboration with colleagues.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills- approachable for students, parents & colleagues
Job Type: Permanent, full time position
HOW TO APPLY:
We invite you to send your resume, cover letter (highlighting your teacher experience, life experience, qualifications and strengths) along with three references that we may contact. Send your information to: email@example.com
Position is open until filled.
Please see our website for much more information on us.
Waldorf Kindergarten Teacher Needed in Nicaragua
Call for Applicants – Director of Waldorf Early Childhood Teacher Education at RSCC
Overview of the Position
Category: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Salary Range: $65,000 to $80,000
The Director of Waldorf Early Childhood Teacher Education leads Rudolf Steiner College Canada’s (RSCC) Waldorf Early Childhood Teacher Education programs. Reporting to the RSCC executive director, this role embraces pedagogical responsibilities and program administration. The director is the lead instructor and organizer of the Waldorf Early Childhood Teacher Education one-year full-time program and the two part-time programs: the one-year Birth-to-Three program, and the two-year Birth-to-Seven program.
The director is responsible for the delivery and quality of programs including content provided by other faculty members and contributes actively to course design improvements. Beyond RSCC the director is an important participant in international discussions on early childhood teacher education and consults with early childhood education colleagues around the world: engaging in pedagogical research and representing RSCC at the Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America (WECAN) and the International Association of Steiner/Waldorf Early Childhood Education (IASWECE).
- Expert knowledge of the anthroposophical understanding of human development with a focus on early childhood including the pre-birth period, the changing nature of the infant/child consciousness, and the conditions and techniques required for supporting infant/child development in family and childcare settings
- Expert knowledge of Waldorf pedagogy both conceptual and practical, including an understanding of how Waldorf approaches are relevant to early childhood education, and how an anthroposophical approach differs from other approaches to early childhood education.
- Capacity to design and present sophisticated adult education courses based on more than five-years of relevant experience, combining a strong ego presence with the delicacy and warmth of soul required for early childhood education.
- Strong administrative capacities to manage program enrollment, fundraising proposals, regulatory requirements and other administrative tasks
For More Information
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to executive director James Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org. A detailed job description is available upon request. Interviews will be held in person or on Zoom in early March 2022. For more information on RSCC and our ECE programs please see www.rscc.ca
Grades Teacher for Edgehill Country School Jan-June 2022
Oct 14, 2021 – Edgehill Country School is looking for a grades teacher. Full details here: 2021_22 Grades Teacher
Preschool Lead Teacher at Halton WS
Halton Waldorf School is looking for a lead preschool Waldorf teacher to start in August 2021. For full details, see: Halton Preschool Lead Teacher 2021
River Valley Waldorf School Early Childhood Position (Pennsylvania)
River Valley Waldorf School is seeking an experienced teacher with a depth of knowledge spanning birth through the 6/7-year transition to, either Waldorf-trained or willing to commit to pursuing such training, to join our Early Childhood division.
River Valley Waldorf School is located in Upper Bucks County, Pennsylvania on the hills overlooking the Delaware River. Our property is situated in a serene, rural setting, yet is only 40 minutes from the Lehigh Valley metropolitan area and just over an hour from both New York City and Philadelphia. Housed in a former public elementary school building, our programs include grades one through eight, kindergarten, nursery, and a caregiver/child program. The full Waldorf curriculum currently includes Spanish, handwork, sculptural arts (woodworking & soapstone carving), fine arts, gardening, music, and movement. The River Valley community is tightly-knit, supportive, and welcoming, and the school has recently deepened its commitment to diversity and equity initiatives. The school is a full member of the Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America (WECAN) and is accredited by both the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA) and the Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools (PAIS).
Candidates for this position must demonstrate the capacity to lead a class of young children with skill, warmth, and good humor, an eagerness to collaborate deeply with colleagues and school parents in guiding the early childhood division as a whole, and a commitment to ongoing professional development in both Waldorf pedagogy and the work of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
River Valley offers salaries commensurate with experience, as well as a benefits package that includes full tuition remission, health insurance, a 403B pension plan, and financial support for professional development. River Valley is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resumé, and a short biographical sketch.
By email: email@example.com
By mail: River Valley Waldorf School
1395 Bridgeton Hill Road
Upper Black Eddy, PA 18972
© Copyright 2022 RSCC. All Rights Reserved.